OTC Replens Vaginal Moisturizer & Lubricant 8 UnitsRegular price $24.99 Save $-24.99
Replens Long-Lasting Vaginal Moisturizer provides immediate alleviation of dryness symptoms and helps replenish vaginal moisture. Simply apply Replens a couple of times a week to help alleviate the feminine discomfort associated with vaginal dryness.
Replens is different from other lotions or lubricants because it contains a patented bio-adhesive ingredient that allows it to attach to dry cells and deliver continuous moisture. Replens leaves vaginal tissues hydrated and feeling rejuvenated.
*We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- Lasts up to 3 days
- Compatible with most condoms (natural rubber latex, polyisoprene, and polyurethane)
Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum, Liquidum, Polycarbophil, Carbomer, Homopolymer Type B, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Remove the cap from the REPLENSTM tube. Break the seal on tube opening by puncturing it with the opposite end of the cap. Screw the open end of the applicator onto the tube.
- Gently squeeze the tube, pushing the REPLENSTM into the open barrel of the applicator. DO NOT roll up the tube. The applicator contains the recommended amount when the plunger stops (approximately a cm).
- Unscrew the applicator from the tube. Replace the cap.
- While sitting, standing, or lying on your back with knees bent, gently insert the open end of the applicator into the vagina as deeply as it will go comfortably. Holding the applicator in place with thumb and middle finger, press the plunger until it stops. Withdraw the applicator
- Immediately after use, pull the plunger all the way out of the barrel and wash both parts of the applicator in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry. The applicator should be completely dry before reassembly. To reassemble, gently push the plunger back into the barrel as far as it will go.
- REPLENSTM coats the vaginal mucosa to provide long-lasting moisturization and lubrication.
Store at room temperature (15-30°C.) Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold. REPLENS is not a contraceptive. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast feeding, consult your healthcare provider before use.