Our promise: To be your hub for health In crisis, and always.
Please review these important tips regarding your medications during this unprecedented time.
All of us at Pure Integrative Pharmacy
Important: PLEASE CALL AHEAD if:
- you feel ill or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 (coughing, fever or shortness of breath)
- you are sending someone to pick up a prescription
- you need a prescription renewal or
- you need a prescription delivered
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you deliver? Yes, Pure Pharmacy is happy to deliver your prescription if required. Call your closest Pure location ahead of time to arrange for delivery or for someone else to pick up your prescription.
- I have a new prescription. Can I still get it filled? Yes, ask your doctor to fax or phone it into us and we will call you to discuss.
- What is the process to request a refill? If you still have refills left on your prescription but have run out of supply, call us or download our app to request your refill.
- I need to renew my prescription but can't get in to see my doctor. What can I do? Call us. In some situations we may be able to extend your medication and let your doctor know. Some restrictions apply.
- I'd like to stock up on my medication so I don't run out. Can I order extra? We are working hard to ensure all British Columbians have the medications they need. We are also working within a situation none of us have experienced before. This includes limited supplies and stock and sometimes, limited staff. Please understand if our pharmacies need to limit how much medication they can dispense at one time.
- What about over-the-counter medications? If you do not have symptoms, you do not need any over-the-counter medications. If you have symptoms, we can help you find the right cold/flu product to manage those symptoms.
- Where can I buy hand sanitizer? We compound our own hand sanitizer! It's moisturizing without leaving a residue, unscented, and hypoallergenic. We sell it in two sizes, 300ml and 4litre size that's perfect for refilling sanitation stations. We continue to emphasize frequent hand-washing with soap & water as the best defense against COVID-19.
And finally, we are fine--busy, but fine. Thank you for checking in on us!
Please understand if we are unable to chat with you as long as usual. Many of our stores are managing with HIGHER than usual volume and LOWER than usual staff resources. We are focused on getting you the medications you need, and remaining open & available to all our customers.
Your Pharmacists at Pure